Friday, September 18, 2009

Homework Three!

Exercise 4

I am YELLOW!! Yellow stands out and get noticed really easy. I have a bright and lovable personality that catches the attention of many people. I am very bold, outgoing, outspoken, and have a great sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and learning new things.

Exercise 5

As I am snooping around my bedroom I noticed that the person that lives here is very creativity and likes bright colors. It does not seem like she has a favorite color because I see all different kinds of colors. As I looking on the desk I see that the person likes to read novel......mostly about historic events and real life issues. The person is very organized because I see planners and lists of things to do all over the place. I can see that the person like to work out as well because I see a fitness schedule on the desk. I get the impression that the person likes to help others and is interested in particularly helping abused individuals because of the books I see and the brochure of different agencies lying around.

Exercise 6

Mother: The qualities I see are: strong minded, kind, willing to try new things, good taste, like to learn, and interesting. These are the qualities I believe my mother sees in me her first born.

Father: Shy, worries a lot, organized, professional, talkative, old school, beautiful, warm-hearted. These are the qualities I believe my father sees in me.

Sister: Professional, unsure, open-minded, explorer, lively, outgoing, social butterfly. These are the qualities I believe my sister would say.

Brother: Unfair, closed minded, aggressive. I do not believe my brother has a lot to say about me but if he did I believe these are his thoughts and feelings.

Exercise 7:

Twenty things I like to do is:
  • Watch television
  • Listen to music
  • Read
  • Go to new restaurants
  • Spend time with family and friends
  • Travel
  • Facebook
  • Shop
  • Relax
  • talk on the phone
  • event planning
  • work out
  • take walks in nice weather
  • play spider solitary
  • decorate
  • surf the web
  • Watch movies
  • Play board games
  • get pedicures and manicures
  • take pictures
Exercise 8:

I would like to be in an environment where there are no rules or expectations from others. A world were no one judges you for your actions or you being worries about what others think of you. This environment would be good because we would live our lives exactly the way we want things and totally be happy. Often times individuals hold back and allow society to shape our minds and our way of living. Doing this totally suppresses who we really are and what we can become.

Exercise 9:

Once I wake up I prepared to take a beautiful walk around the neighborhood to start my day. Working out gives me energy and makes me feel good. Its a great way to start your day. Once I am done, I make a beautiful breakfast that consist of bacon, eggs, toast, orange juice and a few pieces of pineapple. While eating breakfast I am watching the news and looking at my planner to review the things I needed to do for the day. Once breakfast is done a take a warm shower and listen to some jazz to relax and clear my mind. Then, I get dressed in professional attire to prepare for work. Once, I am dressed I hop in the car and drove to the office to work. I own a private practice counseling abused women, men and children. On lunch I met my twin sister at a nearby coffee shop to chat about my day and whats new in our lives. After lunch, I headed back to the office to finish up some paperwork. I decided to leave early because I had no appointments booked during the afternoon. Once I left work I went to the market to grab a few things I needed in the house and some take out from a nearby Mexican place for dinner. Once I got home I unloaded the bags, checked my voicemails, and popped in a movie to watch while eating my dinner. After the movie a cleaned the dishes and read one of my favorite novels by the fire place until I fell asleep.

Fantasy Analysis:
1.) The elements that are absolutely indispensable from my day is my sister, and my career.
2.)Elements that are optional but still desirable is the exercising.
3.) Elements that are pure frills, but I can do with out them is cooking. I would not mind having a maid or butler.
4.) If I walk through the day with only the indispensable elements my day would still be filled with happiness.
5.) The elements of the day I already have is my wonderful relationship with my sister.
6.) The elements that are absent from my life now is my career and my own place.
7.) What stands between me and my ideal day is the fact that I have not stable in my career yet.

1 comment:

  1. That would be one of my fantasy's to have a maid, bulter, & chaffeur!

    ReplyDelete