Sunday, September 6, 2009

Homework One!!

I am taking this course leadership for change in hope to learn tips, ideas, and other inspirations that will help me be a young leader in today's society. Learn how to be a leader and inspiration among my peers. Along with being a leader, I hope to learn more about myself.

As a child learning and experiencing new things has always fascinated me in many environments such as schools, spending time with friends and family members, and religious services.

I enjoyed all my senses equally. Seeing new places and people was always exciting. Hearing new music was enjoyable. Tasting touching and smelling new foods was something I always enjoy and still do......lol....

I love to read especially autobios, real historic events, love stories, and literature that inspires and empowers their readers. I also love to watch movies mostly comedy......lol. Besides, these things there is nothing like spending quality time with the people in my life I love and cherish the most........MY FAMILY.

Well I do not have any dreams or fantasies I never told anybody about.......but I always dreamed of traveling all over the world not having an agenda just living, traveling and having fun. Not even knowing where the next new place will be or where I'll end up. Just living life to the fullest with no worries.

Yes there is a HUGE part of me that still loves those things.

I am unsure about where these interests and abilities I have may led me to..... hopefully by the end of this course I learn and figure that out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Caryn from Leadership for Change class. I was just reading your blog and I just wanted to comment that I also have always enjoyed just sitting down and watch people passing by... I wish you get to travel without worries all over the world!
    Regards,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete